Refer the NEWS article : http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/matrimonial-sites-must-verify-users-with-valid-ids-government-1414924
As per the above news, three things are necessary for the MATRIMONY SITES
- The MATRIMONY site owners should provide a declaration in the website as :
“website is strictly for matrimonial purpose only and not a dating website and should not be used for posting obscene material.”
Our comment : this can be specified in the disclaimer clearly or anywhere on the website
2. matrimonial websites should store IP address of profile creator for one year from the date of activation
Our comment : For websites uisng Matri4web script, The IP address is already being stored in the Database During registration
3. With this advisory coming in place, users of matrimonial websites will be required to submit or upload true copies of supporting documents such as proof of identity and address for the purpose of user verification.
“It is advisable that matrimonial websites should provide a list of legally verifiable document which shall serve proof of identity,” the advisory said.
Our comment : We will be developing a new module for this part where in the users after the registration can LOGIN and upload the PROOF OF ID Documents. These documents will be visible only to the ADMIN. The ADMIN can then mark the profile as PROOF VERIFIED.
Past few months have been moving quite all over. But Our development is not sleeping 🙂 !
Here is what we have been upto :
- A Fully mobile Responsive version is being developed
- Enhancing the existing CHOTTA MOBILE Version
- Improvements to SMS and Mailer Functions
Few Qs and Answers :
- When is the Fully Mobile Responsive Version being planned ?
Ans : Before this month end
- Will you discontinue the existing package ?
Ans : NO, both will exist as separate scripts
- What will be the PRICING for the new version ?
Ans : Will be announced @ the time of launch
News Source : http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/government-plans-crackdown-on-fake-marriage-site-profiles-makes-id-proof-mandatory-for-registering-250142.html
News Brief : The Centre plans to crack the whip making matrimonial websites responsible for obscene material or misuse of their platform for dating or chatting. Prospective grooms and brides will now have to give proof of identity and address before they can register on a matrimonial website, according to draft guidelines by the ministry of women and child development.
With reference to the above article, we will be introducing Option to Upload PROOF of IDENTITY Documents for the users. The ADMIN can view the documents and mark the Profile as VERIFIED.
With 2015 coming to a close, we want to take a moment to thank you for being a loyal Matri4Web client. We have accomplished a great deal this year, and we couldn’t have done it without you.
We wish everyone a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New year 2016 !
We are open for business 24/7/365 including the holidays. Support is and will remain available during the holidays. We will have reduced ticket and phone support on Dec. 24th – 25th and on Dec. 31st – Jan. 1st